Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Oct 27 2009, 3:47 AM EDT (current)||suehenson||1 photo added|
|Oct 27 2009, 3:35 AM EDT||suehenson|
Key: Additions Deletions
Nursery Rhymes in Jargon
1. A research team proceeded toward the apex of a natural geological protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of a sample of fluid hydride of oxygen in a large vessel, the exact size of which was unspecified. One member of the team precipitantly descended, sustaining severe fractural damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure. Subsequently the second member of the team performed a self-rotational translation oriented in the direction taken by the first team member.
2. A female of the Homo Sapiens species was the possessor of a small, immature ruminant of the genus Ovis, the outmost covering of which reflected all wavelengths of visible length with a luminosity equal to that of a mass of naturally occurring microscopically crystalline water. Regardless of the translational pathway chosen by the Homo Sapiens female, there was a 100% probability that the aforementioned ruminant would select the same pathway.
3. A young male human was situated near the intersection of two supporting structural elements at right angles to each other. Said subject was involved in ingesting a saccharine composition prepared in conjunction with the ritual observance of an annual fixed-day religious festival. Insertion into the saccharine composition of the opposable digit of his forelimb was followed by removal of a drupe of genus Prunus. Subsequently the subject made a declarative statement regarding the high quality of his character as a young male human.
4. A geriatose human female proceeded to a storage compartment for the purpose of procuring a fragment of osseous tissue from an unidentified deceased specimen to transfer to an indigent carnivorous domesticated mammal, canis familiaris, family Canidae. Upon arrival at her destination, she found the storage compartment in a denuded condition, with the consequence that the indigent carnivore was deprived of the intended donation.
5. Complications arose during an investigation of dietary influences; one researcher was u able to assimilate adipose tissue, and another was unable to consume tissue consisting chiefly of muscle fiber. By a reciprocal arrangement between the two researchers, total consumption of the viands under consideration was achieved, thus leaving the original container of the viands devoid of contents.
6. A triumvirate of marine rodents totally devoid of ophthalmic acuity were observed in a state of rapid locomotion in pursuit of an agricuilturist’s uxorial adjunct. Said adjunct then performed a triple cauderectomy utilizing an acutely honed bladed instrument generally used for a subdivision of edible tissue.